Tuesday, August 19, 2008

3 weeks gone...here comes school!

The past three weeks have been very restful, peaceful, and calm around our house...oh wait, I meant AWAY from our house! Eduardo (the most recent tropical storm/fizzle) and the Michael Phelympics have been like whispers to a guy who is deaf in one ear compared to the events on Nassau Dr. lately. Between Erin's recent bout with the flu (or something similar) to my uncomfortably invigorating encounter with the urologist and school starting back up, we have barely had enough time to catch our breath...where are my gold medals?!? However, I did manage to catch a few glimpses of the somewhat sane moments around the house - and I thought I would share. Enjoy!


The hat was a gift while I was in Chile...7 months later it's a hit!


"Big sister" reading to "Baby Brother"


At least somebody is getting some sleep around here


Give me a hug!...I mean, look at the tackling form already!!


Role reversal

1 comment:

Cameron said...

What a chunk! Thank you for keeping us loyal readers up to date on all the goings on of the Days.