Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day by Day...we wait

I doubt there is still anyone out there reading this, but for my own entertainment I am going to continue writing. A lot has happened since June 2, but most notable has been the prolonged waiting for the arrival of baby number 2. Erin's due date is officially this Saturday, but she has been having contractions since Friday and was told by the doctor he'd be here by now. So, most of our time has been spent in waiting and last minute preparations for the little guy. During that time span we have managed to enjoy our summer break and our time together as a family (by far the biggest reward of being a teacher - the summers with your family). I have posted a collection of pictures below from our adventures this summer (nothing like a drive to Alaska and back, but still some good pics :)

Galveston Island and Crystal Beach:



Uncle Jay's B-Day and the "tall skyscrapers downtown":




Charyse being Charyse:
.


More to come soon...like pics of the little guy and some reflective writing about why I haven't been writing this summer like I said I would. May the Lord bless you and keep you until then...

2 comments:

lhall said...

i'm reading!....and I didn't even know that erin was pregnant, so this was a very insightful post!

miss you two---hope you are doing great!

Anonymous said...

I am still reading! If she still hasn't popped yet I would love to see some belly pics!