1. Brie is our hero for cleaning up all the junk that appeared in our yard this week -- and for mailing Heath his passport, since he forgot it -- and for being ok with the house being not quite spotless when we left -- and for being the best Aunt B in the world. :) We miss you!
2. We didn't post any pictures of us with Buddy and Gina in Colorado! Sorry! To those of you who know them... they are doing so great! Life in Denver has been a tremendous blessing, and they wanted us to let the old Sugar Grove crew know that God has been abundantly good to them. :)
3 comments:
Hey guys! I just got caught up on your trip---what a FUN summer! I'm so glad y'all are doing this. Be so careful and keep the updates coming. And yay for Charyse and crawling!! She is SO CUTE! I haven't seen a picture of her since the last time I saw her. Love y'all--
Shelly
Hi friends,
I LOVE reading about your trip and seeing pics too...everyone looks great. I sure do miss ya. I hope you continue to have a fantastic time and please keep in touch. Give Charyse a big hug from her auntie Becca. Love you lots!
Love, Becca
AWWWWW! I miss you guys too! You seem to be having a blast and I am greatful for the opportunity to live my summer vicariously through you! :) Drive safe and tell my Tootie Bootie that I love her!
Kisses,
Anut B
Post a Comment